1) Is internet free for participants during exhibiting?
Ans.: Yes, it is. It is free in accordance with the following terms:
Receiving internet is subject to a written request form, and acquiring enquiry, and the affirmation of management of planning and information. For the required coordination, it is necessary to submit the participants’ completed signed forms to the representative of the management at least 6 days prior to holding exhibition.
2) Might participants connect to internet on the level of exhibition site during the exhibitions?
Ans.: During exhibitions, all the participants may use the internet bandwidth in the form of wireless on the level of exhibition for one hour per day.
3) Could participants use their own internet personal line(s) on exhibition site?
Ans.: Due to the probability of interferences in accessing bands frequencies in exhibition, having wireless equipments, none of the participants authorized to install and operate personal internet line; however, there would be no objection to use personal modems on non-interference terms and coordination with management of planning and information.
4) How much is the cost of internet bandwidth for display stand holders?
Ans.: It is in accordance with the approved international exhibitions tariffs.
5) Might display stand holders buy the bandwidth for internet; and/or the conductors shall do this?
Ans.: Either ways is feasible. The applicants may pay for all the requests, the cost, and conductor shall, at least 6 days prior to exhibition, and submit the requests to management of planning; and they will deduct the costs discounted at the end of exhibition from the conductor’s account. Otherwise, the applicant may personally refer to the said management and pay the amount to the exhibition account. In addition, the conductor can request for 64k account with the numbers of requested applicants altogether.
6) Prior to exhibition opening, when is it possible for stand holders to reserve internet bandwidth?
Ans.: At least 6 days prior to exhibitions it is necessary to submit the request forms and to pay to the exhibition account the relating cash. The required above records conductor have to submit to the management delegation. Out of the deadline dates, requests will not be effective.
7) How far is the ceiling of internet bandwidth?
Ans.: There is no limitation.
8) Are there allocated lines for stand holders?
Ans.: It is possible to have allocated lines according to the request and on required terms.
9) How is the using of shared lines during the exhibition?
Ans.: It is in accordance with existing terms stipulated on the sheet of tariffs.
10) Is there coffee net on the level of exhibition?
Ans.: No, there is not.
11) Explain the manner of internet requesting?
- Receiving the form on iranfair.com and or by personal attendance at the management of planning of international exhibition company and the 1454 branch code
- Receiving confirmation from management of finance affairs
- Submission of the receipt to the person in charge of internet distribution settled at management of planning and information.
- Receiving password